Reports To: Customer Service Lead
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Advocates are responsible for providing world class customer service in all aspects of their interaction with Genomind customers. They are trained in cross-functional roles and empowered to provide customers with assistance including but not limited to: clinician registration, order fulfillment, product/service support, accepting payments, clinician outreach, data gathering, data entry, reporting, and documentation. The role of the Customer Advocate is as follows:
- Review clinician information entered by sales; qualify all new clinicians, confirms report delivery method has been set up; outreaches to sales to obtain any missing data.
- Responsible for following all guidelines for HIPAA and maintaining all protected healthcare information.
- Responsible for meeting daily goal of outbound courtesy calls to customers.
- Answers all incoming phone and email inquiries from clinicians and patients.
- Reviews and submit orders to ensure timely delivery of testing materials.
- Maintains knowledge about our products and is able to discuss the basics of our service offering.
- Maintains knowledge about the business operations, clinical consultations, and billing processes and can clearly and concisely articulate to our customers.
- Returns daily voicemail/e-mail messages from customers by end of business day.
- Processes credit card payments and send invoices and receipts as needed.
- Provides direct outreach to clinicians for samples that were unable to be fully processed and follows the steps to ensure patients are retested if needed.
- Provides direct outreach to clinicians and patients as needed for unresolved billing items.
- Achieves accuracy in entry of data for clinician/patient information within the technology solutions in place. (i.e. LIS, Salesforce.com, Genomind Portal)
- Serves as a liaison between our laboratory and our clinicians/patients to ensure all samples can be processed and billed in a timely manner.
- Maintains a positive attitude and builds strong relationships with internal and external partners such as Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Medical Affairs, Finance, our clinicians, our patients, and our laboratory (Genomind).
- Provides feedback and recommendations to management for all standard operations procedures, collateral and supporting business processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- One year customer service or general office experience.
Must have strong computer skills and must be able to multi-task in fast paced environment. Candidate must be detail oriented with mathematical aptitude, independent worker, dedicated and goal oriented with the ability to meet deadlines. Must have basic typing skills at 35 wpm. Position requires effective verbal and written communication skills as well as strong people skills.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to reach and stretch as necessary for filing,
The Physical Requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform the primary functions.
Non-Exempt EEOC/ Office Type 5: Office Worker.