Physical Work Site: Field Based – Long Island, NY
Position Type: Full Time
Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Genomind Territory Manager (TM) position is responsible for building adoption of Genomind testing services with clinicians and hospitals/clinics treating mental health disorders in a specified sales region, typically limited to a US State or major metropolitan area. Specific clinician targets are psychiatrists, neurologists, primary care physicians, and nurse practitioners. The TM represents Genomind and the Genecept Assay as well as Mindful DNA to potential customers through face to face meetings, industry networking, and new market/customer opportunities. The TM will be able to communicate clinical and scientific aspects of Genecept Assay and Mindful DNA as well as educate clients on issues regarding billing and reimbursement, sample preparation and submission workflow. Candidates must reside in Long Island, NY.
- Develops and executes sales plan focused on driving profitable new sales and growth of existing accounts in assigned region.
- Promotes Genomind services to outpatient and institutional based clinicians. Specific clinician targets include psychiatrists, primary care physicians, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and neurologists.
- Identifies and secures new business through effective relationship building with key opinion leaders, communication of technical product knowledge, competitive positioning, and education on issues related to reimbursement, billing, pricing, sample preparation and submission.
- Partners with Account Management to grow and retain new and existing business and maximize profitability per account.
- Represents Genomind at tradeshows, conferences and industry networking events. This includes generating new business leads, as well as building on existing customer and channel partner relationships.
- Proactively stays educated on news, trends, and emerging technologies in the psychiatric, behavioral health, and pharmacogenomics/personalized medicine space.
- Utilizes Genomind Resources to ensure that proposals are profitable and conform to both legal and regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in a science, engineering, marketing, healthcare or equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of one to three (1-3) years as an accomplished, top-performing sales and marketing professional experienced with managing sales assigned geographies in molecular diagnostics, genomics, medical device, laboratory, neuropsychiatric, personalized medicine, pharmaceutical, or other healthcare related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills in a direct to clinician commercial selling environment.
- Proven experience in building and growing a sales region including territory management, lead generation, and sizing and prioritization of opportunities.
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate complex scientific/clinical information within psychiatry and pharmacogenomics.
- Ability to represent the customer to both internal peers and external vendors so that all understand both customer needs and expectations.
- Flexibility/Adaptability to handle working in an early growth stage company environment. Ability to build new processes and learn new skills quickly.
- Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as Salesforce.com
Genomind offers a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave
- Holiday leave
- 401(k) savings/retirement plan
- Continuing education assistance
- Community service program
- Employee assistance program