KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.—Sept. 19, 2017— Genomind, a personalized medicine company focused on improving mental healthcare through genetic testing, continues to collect a notable set of awards as it builds on its strategic plan.
- Inc. magazine named Genomind to its Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in America. It cited Genomind’s impressive 157 percent growth rate over three years.
- Team Pennsylvania chose Genomind for its prestigious “Best Places to Work in PA” top 100 list.
- Modern Healthcare selected Genomind for its Best Places to Work in Healthcare; this is the second year in a row the company has received the honor.
- Philadelphia Business Journal chose the company as a winner of its 2017 Health Care Innovator Awards.
- Life Sciences Pennsylvania, which represents the entire life sciences industry in the Keystone State, named Genomind its Emerging Company of the Year.
- The company earned a spot on the Philadelphia 100 for a second year in a row.
- American Business Awards selected Genomind for the gold award in the category of Most Innovative Company of the Year (up to 100 employees).
- MedReps.com named the company one of its “Top Biotech Companies to Work For—Best of 2017.”
“We are proud to receive this recognition from business and healthcare experts. It is a tribute to our employees who are passionate about helping people with mental illness,” says Michael Koffler, Genomind’s President and CEO. “Every day we are focused on providing genetic testing that can help unlock what patients need to feel better. We continue to explore ways to provide additional services to the field and will soon have an announcement about a new tool that will further assist clinicians in improving patient care.”
Genomind is a personalized medicine company bringing innovation to mental healthcare through genetic testing. Genomind is comprised of pioneering researchers and thought leaders in psychiatry and neurology and specializes in pharmacogenetic laboratory testing for psychiatry. Genomind is committed to partnering with clinicians to improve their patients’ lives. Learn more at www.genomind.com.
About the Genecept Assay
The Genecept Assay is a genetic test designed to help clinicians optimize treatment decisions for their patients with mental illness. It identifies patient-specific genetic markers that indicate which treatments are likely to work as intended, have no effect or cause adverse effects. It is an easily administered cheek swab test that analyzes key genes that have been selected based on hundreds of studies showing that variations in these genes can inform treatment decisions. The Assay is used to guide treatment for a range of psychiatric conditions, including depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), autism, schizophrenia, chronic pain and substance abuse, and has been shown in peer-reviewed published studies to improve patient outcomes and reduce overall medical costs. Each Assay provides clinicians with an easy-to-read patient report and a complimentary psychopharmacogenomic consultation. Learn more at www.genomind.com
Marketing Manager, Genomind