Analyze complex gene-drug and drug-drug interactions simultaneously to better manage your patient’s full medication plan.
Providers often only have a piece of the puzzle
Up to 40%
Get a more complete understanding of your patient
With access to critical metabolism, absorption, and sensitivity information, providers can fill critical data gaps and more easily optimize treatment.
Support complex patients requiring polypharmacy with interaction guidance on over 99% of the most commonly prescribed medications
How it works
After you register with Genomind you will gain access to our Precision Health Platform
to utilize this tool at no additional cost to you.
Dynamically adjust medication plans with ease
Your patient’s PGx results and medication profiles will pre-populate in our software, so you can make decisions quickly and reduce unintended risks.
Manage all your patient results in a single view
- Use our multiple filtering options to quickly find patients
- Easily target patients with potential risk
- Get updates and tracking on testing status
Get a holistic view of your patients' results
- Access your patient’s detailed and summarized results
- Schedule a consult with our pharmacogenetic experts
- Add or change medications with our search tool
- Adjust for environmental factors like smoking or coffee consumption
- Quickly find medications that require adjustments
Select safer therapeutic options in a single click
- Reduce risk by selecting safer alternative options
- Access up-to-date clinical guidelines and references
- Understand interaction details in a snackable summary
Chair of Psychiatry, C. James and Carole Walter Looke Presidential Distinguished Centennial Clinical Academic Scholar in Behavioral Health, Houston Methodist