Use pharmacogenetics and precision medicine to understand how your body responds to medication.
Medications are not one-size-fits-all
Your body has a unique way of responding to and processing medications based on your DNA.
Pharmacogenetics (PGx) combines pharmacology (the science of drugs) + genetics (the study of genes).
Think of pharmacogenetic testing like genetic testing for medications. Pharmacogenetic testing assesses your genes to understand how you uniquely metabolize, respond to, and tolerate different drugs. This can help your provider personalize what medications they prescribe you, and at what dosages.
Understand past treatment responses and future prescribing decisions by your provider
Increase the likelihood of symptom relief
Gather insights faster with our best-in-industry turnaround time
Getting started is easy
The process varies slightly depending on whether your provider orders ship-to-patient testing or in-office testing. See below for details.
How it works via ship-to-patient
- Order. Provider places the order to send a test kit to your home
- Register. You receive a link via email to complete registration and payment before the test kit ships
- Ship. Genomind mails test kit to your home address
- Return. You collect the sample and return it to Genomind via priority label included inside test kit
- Results. Your results are provided to your provider within 3-5 business days
*Results for individuals with Traditional Medicare may take up to 10 business days to be reported
How it works via in-office testing
- Order. Provider uses a test kit from their office
- Swab. Provider collects a sample during your visit
- Return. Provider’s office returns the sample to Genomind via priority label included inside test kit
- Payment. You receive a payment link via email before processing test results
- Results. After payment is complete, results are provided to your provider within 3-5 business days
Download our guide for starting the conversation about the Genomind PGx test with your provider.
Get guidance across numerous health conditions
Our specialty is mental health care, but our PGx report and drug interaction software can inform on drug management for more healthcare fields:
Feel supported every step of the way
Our clinical support tools and learning centers allow you and your provider to maximize the utility of your results.
Patient Learning Center
Free educational content about mental health, medication management, and more.
Precision Medicine Software
Your clinician can assess gene and drug interactions and safety issues across your medication profile.
Precision Medicine Consults
Join expert consults offered to your clinician for help interpreting test results.
Protecting your data is our top priority
We do not share nor sell your identifiable data or DNA without your explicit consent, and you may opt to have your sample deleted once results are reported.