Medications are not
Hope and healing
is in our DNA
Your body has a unique way of responding to and processing medications based on your DNA.
Our solutions have the potential to help you and your healthcare provider identify safer medication options, personalize dosing, and prevent potentially harmful interactions.
Precision Medicine Software
Pharmacogenetic (PGx) Testing
Understand your genetics to help your provider personalize dosing and medication choices.
Precision Medicine Consults
Join PhD and PharmD expert consultations with your provider to help maximize the utility of your results.
Unlock a better path forward
Genomind’s genetic testing and clinical support tools are designed to help your provider make more-informed treatment decisions.
Get guidance across numerous health conditions
Getting started is easy
Since our solutions require that you partner with a healthcare provider, we have dedicated our team to helping you through that process. The process varies slightly depending on whether you order Ship-to-Patient testing or In-Office testing. See below for details.
How it works via ship-to-patient
- Order. Provider places the order to send a test kit to your home
- Register. You receive a link via email to complete registration and payment before the test kit ships
- Ship. Genomind mails test kit to your home address
- Return. You collect the sample and return it to Genomind via priority label included inside test kit
- Results. Your results are provided to your provider within 3-5 business days
*Results for individuals with Traditional Medicare may take up to 10 business days to be reported
How it works via in-office testing
- Order. Provider uses a test kit from their office
- Swab. Provider collects a sample during your visit
- Return. Provider’s office returns the sample to Genomind via priority label included inside test kit
- Payment. You receive a payment link via email before processing test results
- Results. After payment is complete, results are provided to your provider within 3-5 business days
Improving the patient care experience
Committed to delivering
fast and accurate results
Our certified genetics laboratories exceed the highest federal certification standards. Every sample is tested twice to ensure a 99.9% lab accuracy.
Protecting your data is our top priority
- We follow all HIPAA and HITECH compliance regulations
- We do not share nor sell your identifiable data or DNA without your explicit consent
- We secure your information on hardened servers with crypto-security
- Opt to have your sample deleted once results are reported